Thursday, October 7, 2010

Do The Dirty

Hey... WHOA get your mind out of the gutter.  I'm talking about the Dirty Dash, the 10K team mud run/obstacle course I participated in a couple of weekends ago.  If you did not do it this year, you should do it next year.  If you're expecting a hard core race this is not for you.  This is for those of you who want to have a good time running while getting REALLY dirty at the same time.  I think the pictures say it all.

Our Team Before:
Our Team After:
Faces of The Dirty:




Babes of The Dirty:

Overall I give the Dirty Dash two enthusiastic thumbs up! Hope to see you on the course next year... I'll race you down the slip and slide. 

5 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun. whats better than gettin a little mud-sies?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for the support in year one!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the Dirty! loved getting dirty with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want in to the dirty madness next year! Please remind me to sign up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the dirty too Bit!! I can't believe I missed you out of the 4,000 other mud filled faces:) It was so fun, huh!! We seriously need to do one of these races together...you do Wasatch Back, I do Red Rock, we both do the Dirty Dash, let's get together lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete