Monday, December 13, 2010

The Times They Are A Changin

After three long and for the most part fun years I have decided to make a career change.  I'll be moving on from the wonderful world of CB Richard Ellis.  I started at CBRE when I was just a little career baby, right out of college. It's been a great job and I've learned a lot.  I'll be starting at Goldman Sachs on January 3rd.  I'm excited for a new challenge.  Here's to a new year of change and hopefully prosperity. I hope to have a better fortune this year, referring to  this post  I wrote last year.  Oh and I almost forgot the best part... I have two weeks off in between jobs.  It's a real Christmas Break again. It'll be like I'm reliving my school days.

2 comments:

  1. i am so excited for your new job! that's so great! 2011 is gonna be a good year, i can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! That'll be a great change. Sorry Keithers, Bits no more! I'm want to see you over the break, ok?

    ReplyDelete