Monday, March 21, 2011

Send It Sistah

Get a job at Goldman Sachs and you'll stop blogging too... OK no excuses I'm going to try and start blogging again after a short hiatus.

Jane Metcalf really knows the way to my heart.  She sent me this video last week and it's absolutely stunning.  I can only hope to be half as cool as these ladies one day.


Send it sistah ! from s├ębastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.

Can't wait for it to warm up, so I can start climbing with my lady crew. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. I miss Utah. And mountains. And you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BITTY'S BAAAAACK!!!!
    send it sistah. let's make a video doing something cool. but first we'll have to be as pretty and natural as them (you already are) and then we'll have to find a pretty mountainous spot (duh, we live in utah) and then we'll have to learn another language (cause it's not fair how cool they sound)

    ReplyDelete