Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Few Random Thoughts

A few months ago, I was going through some pictures and I found this one of my Triplet sister Nicole, or Coco for those of you who know her. This is one of my all time favorites.


 Please note the hair cut she gave to herself that's what they call Asymmetrical bangs. People pay big bucks for that stuff. I sincerely hope that if I have kids one day, that they cut their own bangs (without me knowing of course), because it turns out pretty dang cute. 

Another picture I love, was a print I saw at my friend Mathew Clayton's cabin a while back.  I want to find and frame my own copy of it.  I have not been able to find it in a high resolution size yet.

Now that is REAL spring skiing. Not sure if girls can look this classy skiing in a bikini top these days, but some how these ladies pull it off.  Maybe the Wayne Group will try it sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment