Last weekend for the 4th of July I went to California with Kimberlee, Jane and Maggie to visit Kristine. I was also able to see some of my family out there. We had a very successful weekend! It all started with this...
That's right people it's Buffalo Bill's... You know that weird hotel about 30 miles outside of Vegas that suddenly shows up out of no where. We stayed in the Big Red Barn for a night.
As soon as we got to California we went straight to the beach:
You may be wondering who the amazingly cute kids are in these photos. Those are Jane's and Kristine's Nieces and Nephews. Such a cute family.
The next day I spent the day with my Grandma and Aunt and Uncle. Later that night met back up with the girls and went to a fire work show on Huntington Beach:
Kimberlee got hit in the head with a comet...
So glad we could visit this girl! She's the BEST...
Who doesn't love a good pyramid?











let's do that again!!!
ReplyDeletebitty! you're a dream girl. thanks for making my life by coming to visit. love you!!!
ReplyDeleteand that kimberly comet pics is hillllarious.
So glad you came.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to admit. I had my doubts about the picture-taking capability of the woman at Buffalo Bills, but I gotta say... nailed it lady.
this weekend looks so funsies!
ReplyDelete