Monday, September 20, 2010

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

This blog post may be out of timeline, but who said anything about blogging in a timeline? I bought my season pass to Snowbird this week, which got me thinking about snow, which then turned to Christmas, which then reminded me of the gift that keeps on giving... these pictures of the Christmas gift my Uncle's gave us last year for Christmas.  What gift could this be you may ask yourself.  Well the gift I'm talking about was matching mismatching thermals, and a big family picture to follow. Can you say brilliant?  If you double click on the photos they will enlarge for your viewing pleasure... enjoy.

I'm lobbying hard that one of these pictures makes the Christmas card this year, but then I remembered we don't ever send out a Christmas card. Good thing my family is fairly fit, or this could have been a hot mess. As a side note please notice that it's dark outside. That's what happens when you're the only single one left in the family Christmas happens at 9pm instead of 9am due to "other obligations."  I was mad until I skiied all day then I stopped caring and reminded myself that I'm not eight anymore.

5 comments:

  1. hilarious Bitty!!! awww i miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should come with a disclaimer... I really do not want to see yr Bro-in-laws in tight pants! ahhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...I don't think I would encourage people to enlarge the pics...they may see more than they bargained for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I think dad has a wedgie in the first pic...he doesn't look very happy!

    ReplyDelete