A few weeks ago I was on a solo flight back to Salt Lake City and I had the joy and the pleasure of sitting next to a fifty something lady named Patrice. She really set the mood right away by asking me my name shaking my hand 3-4 times and then it happened... she turned to the guy next to us and said this verbatim "Doesn't she look like a gringo version of Beyonce Knowles." I'd thought I heard it all, turns out I haven't. I mean I've always thought Beyonce and I had a lot of similarities: Curvy bodies, similar skin tones, long brown hair, great singing voices, married to a famous rapper.... NOT.
Check us out side by side. Doppelganger?
Check us out side by side. Doppelganger?


i can totally see it.
ReplyDeleteI definitely can see the similarities! Its in your mouth, eyes and jaw line. Have you tried putting on a brown wig? Ha- crazy Patrice! I hope your flight wasn't a long one!
ReplyDeleteFreaking love it.
ReplyDeleteIm still laughing about this one! GBK, GBK, GBK!
ReplyDelete