When I was in Japan I went to a Japanese bath house, you pretty much have to if you go there. While I'd love to talk about naked time with a lot of random Japanese ladies I'm here to tell you about something a little more interesting. At the bath house they have a big hot tub looking pool (but the water was cold) of mini fish. They look a lot like guppies. Well these are no ordinary fish, they're called Doctor Fish. You put your legs in this small pool and the fish come eat the dead skin off of your legs and feet. I was a little apprehensive and grossed out by the whole thing at first. I mean you have hundreds of little fish biting your dead skin off. After you get over the initial put in of the feet, it became quite relaxing... well that is until I started to think about it again. Apparently, these fish feed off of dead skin alone, so the second your legs hit the tub they're going to town on them. Looks a lot like this.
I definitely wouldn't have put my head in there, but I don't think I really had the option, thank goodness. This is what I call a brave brave man, or a man with a lot of dry skin either one works.
Now ask yourself, what kind of person are you? Would you put your head in with those fish?


No comments:
Post a Comment