Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Six Letter Wonder!

Many of you know one of my greatest friends of all times who I lovingly refer to as the six letter wonder, others refer to her as Ali Pew.  Well, pretty much every where we go together without fail someone always asks us "are you sisters?"  As many of you know, I'm a triplet and I can remember one time, ONE TIME only, when a stranger asked us,  "are you you triplets?" and it turns out that person was a triplet too, so they had some kind of triplet sensing super power. It's just funny to me when your real sisters don't even look like your sisters, and your best friend looks like your sister.  Maybe, people who look alike attract to each other.  You've heard those stories of couples that start looking alike, maybe when you've been friends with someone for so long you start to look alike.  Whatever it is I'm honored to be the "sister" of the six letter wonder. 

Pictures compliments of Jane M. and Jane B.'s Blogs.




2 comments:

  1. FUUNNNNYYY. we totes do look alike esp in those pics! i'd take you as a sister anyday anyway though!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you both as much as sisters! Does that count?

    ReplyDelete