On multiple occasions I’ve received the comment, you sort of look like Japanimation. When someone asks me, who’s your celebrity look alike? All I have to say is Japanimation and they always say, OHHHH I could see that. When I go on a website that tells you your celebrity look alikes and I upload a pictures of myself and 4 of the 6, so called celebrities that the website comes up with are from Japanimations (yes I mean Japanese cartoons). I can't help but wonder how this can be. Until I went to Japan then it all came together. As I walked down the streets of Tokyo I saw cartoon versions of me all over. I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but this I think will prove my point.

love reading your new blogster
ReplyDeleteHahahaaa! I agree with Jane, I love reading the blog.
ReplyDeleteSo true Bitty..Sour leche!
ReplyDeletebittymation
ReplyDelete